: Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips
: This makes breakfast almost sinful! These muffins are moist, rich, and flavorful. Bake a batch and you’ve got breakfast for the week!
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Spray muffin pans with cooking spray
- Put your dry ingredients (first 6 above) into the bowl of your stand mixer and set to one to mix the dry ingredients.
- While that is mixing, put together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the egg, oil, sour cream, vanilla, and mashed bananas together.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Turn the mixer up to setting two and mix until just combined
- Turn mixer back to speed 1 and add chocolate chips
- Use a ladle to put batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes for standard sized muffin pans. 25-30minutes for large muffin pans. 10 minutes for mini-muffin pans.
- When they are done a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Microformatting by hRecipe.